cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Different Story every time I go to Verizon

MARELD71
Miembro

How come I can go to the same Verizon store two days in a row but can't get the same deal two days in a row? This happens every time I need to make a change to my account or device. I just want the same deal today that I was offered yesterday, but it's not possible. Today I have to accept a device that I specifically said I did NOT want yesterday in order to get close to the deal I was offered yesterday. And I definitely can NOT get the same phone price I saw online this morning when I logged onto my acct when I go into the store.  Oh but wait, I can get back in my car and drive to a different location to meet with the person I met with yesterday, only even he won't be able to give me the same deal as we talked about yesterday.  REALLY????????? So much for customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Different Story every time I go to Verizon

davidh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

I don’t blame you for feeling disappointed my mixed
messages, MARELD71. Tell us about the offer you were presented. What happens
when you go through the check out procedures online?

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on
Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button
under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation.
Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Re: Different Story every time I go to Verizon

glitchedpixel

Your first mistake was going to a store. They couldn't care less about customer service - they focus on comission. Any time a store rep says you *need* specific equipment you don't need to qualify for a deal (usually a tablet or a hum), they are lying.

No Verizon deal requires a new line of service for a deal unless it's a BOGO or a heavily discounted phone.

0 Me gusta