cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Did not go over and being charged overage....

Miembro

I did not go over my data limit I checked the Verizon app on my phone and it continued to say 1% data remaining, I logged online and it showed 3% data remaining, But I get a text saying I am getting charged an overage for 15 dollars, and today it saying I have .96 overage data left when I did not go over. Please fix this now.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Did not go over and being charged overage....

Miembro

This is my last months usage

• Total shared data used: 4.005 of 4.425 GB

• THE NEW VERIZON PLAN MED 4GB (06/10-07/09) 3.801 de 4.000 GB 

Carryover Data 0.204GB of 0.425GB

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely would love to take a look at this for you. Has the charge been posted on your bill? If not, we recommend waiting. This could be an error in our messaging and it is not reading your current data. If there is no charge on your bill, there would be nothing for us to check. If you do see the charge at this moment, let us know, and we can continue to your account.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Me gusta

Miembro

I dont see a charge as of yet but it says I have carry over mins which says overage mins. So the charge will be going through soon I would think? Is there not a way you can look into it and stop it from charging me?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

RAMUTOPIA wrote:

I dont see a charge as of yet but it says I have carry over mins which says overage mins. So the charge will be going through soon I would think? Is there not a way you can look into it and stop it from charging me?

Yes, if you have carryover minutes that means you also have safety mode. Simply turn on safety mode and your data speed will be slowed to 128 kbps once you exceed your monthly allowance but you WILL NOT be charged for any data overages.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching back. As mentioned by rcschnoor, Safety Mode can help you prevent further overages. We want to make sure we are on the same page. What kind of plan do you have? Do you see an option for Safety Mode? Here is a link with more information on Safety Mode, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/safety-mode-faqs/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I have an option for safety mode and im on the 4gb plan i had some carryover data from the previous month left and data was still at 1 % left on my phone when it sent the text and email saying i was out of data. My bill shows the 15 dollars is being charged please remove this.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

RAMUTOPIA,

Unexpected extra charges are never fun. We want to make sure everything is correct and your charges are just as they should be. I sent you a PM so we can get more details and help. Please respond when you can.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19