cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Device return shipping box

Miembro

Hola all,

Does anyone know how to specifically request an actual shipping box to return my old device after I upgraded on the early upgrade program?

I've contacted Verizon 3 times already for this. The first time, they sent me a return label along with the padded pouch you put the actual phone in. The second and third time, I've received only the return labels. Each time, they've assured me that they're going to make sure I get sent a box, but here I am box-less. I'm kind of at my wits end here; my 2 week period is coming to an end and I'm not sure where to go from here.

Can I use my own packaging? If so, I'll mail the phone out first thing tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if Verizon requires it's own packaging for processing purposes.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be super grateful. I really don't want to get charged for the phone.

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Device return shipping box

Asistencia al cliente

I apologize for any confusion regarding the shipping materials that you receive when you request those from us, Little_Nimbus. My resources indicate that you will only receive the envelope and the return label mentioned in your post. You can use the box in which you received your early upgrade phone to return your device. If you do not have that box, you can place the return label on any box and place the phone inside the envelope we sent you and inside that box to return it to us. Does this information clarify your return options?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am Reginald. I need to send my old device back. I have lost the box and the return label. How do I attain these things so I don't have to pay the fee.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

No worries. You can get your device back to us by going to one of our direct retail stores.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes