cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Cambio de dispositivo

Miembro

Post paid. Started with BYOP Moto z4, financed iPhone XS & financed Apple Watch combo deal. Basically three lines. Added a new line/financed iPhone SE 2020 for $10/month deal with random number. Currently have four lines. People reach me on the Moto z4 number so I find out how to swap devices on VZW site. Now iPhone SE2020 says paid in full (with correct number) and previously paid in full Moto z4 now shows $549 owed with the random phone number. Did I lose my monthly promotion credits? Can this be fixed?

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Device Swap

Asistencia al cliente

That is a great question, techguy86. Device Payment Agreements are associated with the line the agreement is on, not the device that is also on the line. Is this information useful?

PeterP_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Line -what is billable

Number - Phone number

Device - your phone

What you have is a mismatched agreement. It never moved, but the phone was changed. 

EX Motorola phone has an iPhone payment attached to it. This doesn't change billing, it's mostly a visual thing.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

That is a great question, techguy86. Device Payment Agreements are associated with the line the agreement is on, not the device that is also on the line. Is this information useful?

PeterP_VZW

Highlighted

Miembro

What is a line? A phone number, a device? Since I'm stuck with this "line" I'd like to Port a different number to it...?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Line -what is billable

Number - Phone number

Device - your phone

What you have is a mismatched agreement. It never moved, but the phone was changed. 

EX Motorola phone has an iPhone payment attached to it. This doesn't change billing, it's mostly a visual thing.

Highlighted

Miembro

As long as I get my credit each month and only pay $240 for the iPhone over the next 24 months. Gracias.

0 Likes