cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Device Payment Promotions are a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miembro

I Bought 7 new phones all with Device payment promo's between Black Friday and Christmas. VERIZON ONLY APPLIED 1 OUT Of SEVEN DISCOUNTS. If I would have missed this and not spent 2 hours getting this fixed then VERIZON would have robbed me for over $2400.00 . From reading through these forums it looks like this is a major problem that they seem to be hoping their customers miss. Now I am being told I have to wait another month or 2 to get any of my money back. My question is do we as a community and customer base think that they would wait 2 extra months to receive 400.00 we owed them? Oh by the way I have been a customer for many years and have spent Many Tens of Thousands of dollars with this company only to end up feeling like I cant wait to take My business elsewhere. What is Verizon doing to fix this for their customers and what is Verizon going to do to get My account credited ,or can I charge them interest and late fees?

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Device Payment Promotions are a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asistencia al cliente

I definitely want you to get the credits for the promotion. Let's look into this and get this resolved. Do you recall exactly which promotion you got the device under? E.G., $10 a month promotion or a trade in promotion?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

There are so many horror stories of Verizon trade in promotions, or device payment plans on this forum. It's sickening that Verizon can continue to do this to their customer base unless they go out of their way to get the credits they were promised. 

Lesson learned to just pay for the phone outright, and NEVER trade in a good phone to Verizon. 

Highlighted

Miembro

I fell for this scam too. I have been with Verizon for many years. They used to be honest and upfront. No more.

I did the Black Friday trade in deal for my wife's phone which claimed that they would apply the credit to the new device. which is what I wanted in order to keep our monthly payments low.

Verizon instead credited the plan so that they can lock you into a contract claiming that there is no contract. They credited my account for the "device trade in" amount So my account showed a big credit. I thought, Ok I will continue paying my monthly amount and they will eventually credit the device. After several months I realized that they will not do that and I will need to just let the credit pay the plan down for a few months. They do this so that you are locked into a 2 year device payment plan. Very deceptive practice.

SO HERE YOU GO VERIZON. I WILL PLAY YOUR GAME TILL THIS CONTRACT IS UP, THEN I LEAVE VERIZON FOREVER.

if you were honest in the first place, then I would have stuck with my old phone and continued along. But since you have no respect for your customers anymore, too bad. I may have been taken advantage of for the next 2 years, but those will be the last dimes you squeeze out of me.

Good luck with your lying and deceptive  practices

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

MCHNST,

I am truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with us as that is not the service that you or any of our customers deserve. We take this type of feedback very seriously and you can be certain that I will bring this to the attention of our leadership. Did you complete this upgrade in store? We believe that you should be able to rely on us when you need us and it's with your feedback that we use to continuously improve our services and customer experiences. We believe integrity is at the core of who we are, we are committed to doing the right thing when dealing with all of our customers.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have also had a horrible experience with Verizon multiple times regarding promo credit. First, was when I went to buy a few new Moto Z4's. I kept contacted customer service online and spent over 4 hours dealing with what was probably a robot as they kept sending me to different reps and managers only to not give me an online promo because I had upgrade credit. Then, when I went to the store, they were not only trying to upsell me more expensive devices, but accessories and pushing for a sale. This was after I was asking for if these phones will go on sale for Black Friday because it only seems worth it to wait. They were giving me nonsense on well if you don't buy them now, who knows they may be more expensive later, which truth be told is unhelpful and inaccurate. And guess what here we are Black Friday and the z4's are $30+ a month cheaper. I go to the store and the manager in New Lenox, IL is completely unhelpful just putting up walls saying "nope we can't do anything to put your phones in this promo it's like buying a car and going back and saying you want a refund months after" which again, not helpful and a bad analogy because all they are doing is typing in a computer or tablet or escalating it to another manager to get a credit (I know of customers that received credits on their bill or promos before just from asking). Essentially they are just saying, "We don't care about your business, tough luck." I am considering just switching to T-mobile or Sprint just due to Verizon only caring about new customers and not loyal ones they currently have.

0 Likes