cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Detail data usage log

GCKWAI
Miembro

The detail data usage log used to show when data was used on each day, I understand that the actual time might be off a bit depending on when the usage were calculated and reported.  But this month when I viewed the report, the log only shows four lines of entry for each day.  For example it will show data usage at 2:05 am, then 8:05 am, 2:05 pm and 8:05 pm.  Exactly the same for every day of the month.  ¿Por qué sucede eso?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Detail data usage log

davidh_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

When something changes, then I’m asking questions too, GCKWAI.
As you pointed out that, there’s no real-time reporting, but we’ve updated to
this method for consistency. This method allows customers to view the usage
between certain times every day. I hope this is beneficial.

DavidH_VZW

Síguenos
us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your
question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures
others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with
this!!

0 Me gusta

PTMC853
Miembro

Not helped

0 Me gusta

PTMC853
Miembro

We highly suspect that VZW is calculating our Data Plan Usage incorrectly on purpose. There IS NO WAY ANY OF OUR 4 device lines are "USING UP" ALL our data plan gigs allowed in our Plan way before the end of our billing cycle, thereby running out of data gigs, so we are always getting VZW texts that we need to buy more gigs to avoid being thrown into "safe mode slowdown" of our devices.

We feel very strongly VZW is using DECEPTIVE PRACTICES on us, on purpose to force us to have to buy more gigs or switch to an Unlimited Plan that will cost us a lot more money. There is no way we can see actual PROOF of how VZW is monitoring and calculating the amounts (gigs) of data. VZW tells us we have ALREADY "used up", "pre-maturely MAXXED OUT" on our Plan Data several DAYS before the end of our billing cycle. This has gone on for several month and longer. PLZ give this matter your quickest consideration, addressing these issues.

Thx, Patricia [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, PTMC853, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Though we never want to hear that it's for this reason, we'd be more than happy to take a look into the performance of your service as well as your device. To start, let's get more details pertaining to your current situation. How long has this been happening for? Also, has there been any recent construction or severe storming in your area that may have caused an effect on the service? Last, don't as if you've made any negative impact if you haven't, but to ensure we save you from having to repeat yourself, can we have you confirm any troubleshooting steps you may have taken to try to fix this on your end? 

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

PTMC853 wrote:

We highly suspect that VZW is calculating our Data Plan Usage incorrectly on purpose. There IS NO WAY ANY OF OUR 4 device lines are "USING UP" ALL our data plan gigs allowed in our Plan way before the end of our billing cycle, thereby running out of data gigs, so we are always getting VZW texts that we need to buy more gigs to avoid being thrown into "safe mode slowdown" of our devices.

We feel very strongly VZW is using DECEPTIVE PRACTICES on us, on purpose to force us to have to buy more gigs or switch to an Unlimited Plan that will cost us a lot more money. There is no way we can see actual PROOF of how VZW is monitoring and calculating the amounts (gigs) of data. VZW tells us we have ALREADY "used up", "pre-maturely MAXXED OUT" on our Plan Data several DAYS before the end of our billing cycle. This has gone on for several month and longer. PLZ give this matter your quickest consideration, addressing these issues.

Thx, Patricia [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Have you checked your phones data counter to see if it agrees with Verizon's accounting of your data usage.

Normally, the culprit when data usage is above what is expected usually turns out to be an app with settings such that it is allowed to use background data. Go into your phone's data counter to determine which apps are using the most data. Then go into those apps and check/change the settings so that they will not use more data than you would like them to use.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

MYSTIQUE17
Miembro

I am having the exact same issue with iphone data tracker not matching verizon. And verizon saying iphone is using data in the middle of the night when phone is on wifi. This has been going for months and months. But here's a real whopper for you, yesterday the verizon text log on verizons website showed my husband texting a pic or video to an unknown number 2 times this month, and both in the early am hours. Mysteriously, it doesnt show in the verizon text log today. But thanks to Verizon's inaccurate data and text logs, I confronted my husband with Verizons information and basically accused him of cheating. Explain to me how am I going to take that back? Someone, whether it's verizon or apple owes me a ton of money for going over my daya plan evey month. But who is going to take reposibility for ruining lives! I'm sure I'm not the first wife this has happened to and I'm sure I won't be the last. Figure this garbage out Verizon!!!!!

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta