cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Derogatory on my credit report?

david484
Miembro

I decided to check my credit report just because and noticed i have one derogatory from verizon wireless

The account is from 2010 and billed 2012?

Im not sure how I owe verizon money since I have always been under verizon family plan under my parents and I know they never miss a payment. Even if they did, it wouldnt be my debt

I was never notified I owe verizon money either

I went ahead and disputed the charge but I want to talk to someone from verizon. Can i get an email address where i can discuss this?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Derogatory on my credit report?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would like to add to what has been posted already here . This may save you some time in getting this matter investigated. We have a team that specializes in this process and they can be reached by phone at 800-852-1922 or by mail at the following address

Credit Bureau Disputes
500 Technology Drive
Weldon Spring, MO 63304

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

They do not have a email. You have to go through snail mail or contacting on their departments over the phone.

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

You may want to prep before contact them. Make sure you have all appropriate documents printed and also verify with your parents that they didn't use your SSN # to open the account. I'd also find out when your parents were Verizon customers; match the years up with what you've found on your credit report.

0 Me gusta

david484
Miembro

I asked and they dont even know my ssn. The thing is, I never even had a verizon account under my name so I cant even get evidence. I was hoping there is an email address so I dont have to jump through hoops to talk to the right person on the phone but oh well

Thanks anyways

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would like to add to what has been posted already here . This may save you some time in getting this matter investigated. We have a team that specializes in this process and they can be reached by phone at 800-852-1922 or by mail at the following address

Credit Bureau Disputes
500 Technology Drive
Weldon Spring, MO 63304

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

david484
Miembro

I called the phone number and it just told me to mail my dispute to the address.

Is there no direct way to contact them? I don't get why you guys don't have an email I can send.

Of course, the credit report dispute that I turned in came back against me. I doubt they even do any "investigating"

I don't want to mail them because I don't have any information. I don't even know what account I "owe" Verizon money, therefore can't give them proof I don't owe them any money.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

No email.  Use US mail, plus. It keeps a better legal trail for you.  Send everything registered and tracked. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

amek33
Miembro

This is what happened to me too!

I had charges in a sub-account that no one knew about (not Verizon, not me).

I called several times to try to figure it out - but it wasn't figured out before it was on my credit report.

How completely annoying! The fist thing the Verizon people say to me is, "you've been a loyal customer since 2009, and have never paid late". That's not what my credit report says, Verizon. They're always so apologetic for the time I spend on hold or being transferred all around. Their apologies don't do anything for me. A better way to value loyalty would be to fix mistakes as soon as they are discussed!

eyephaco
Miembro

I had the same thing happen to me in a sub-account. I only found out when I tried to lease some equipment that a bill from a sub- account that was closed was in collection. My colleague who owned the sub-account did an assumption of liability with Verizon and Verizon closed the account without moving his final balance or charging his credit card on file. Verizon Customer Service admitted that they sent no bill to my address nor tried to notify me in any way but sent the balance to collection. Customer Service tried to convince their own financial resolution department to remove it from my credit report because I never was mailed a bill etc but they were rude to their own customer service representative who suggested I report them to the BBB and the Consumer Protection Bureau.

0 Me gusta