cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

December promotion credit still not applied.

Miembro

I purchased an iPhone 7 December 17 during the $15 per month deal and still have not received credit on my bill. I was told it would be 2-3 billing cycles and I am now on the 4th bill since that point. I have been a verizon customer for over 10 years and am really disappointed to see all of the complaints about this same issue. When will I receive my bill credit?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: December promotion credit still not applied.

Asistencia al cliente

Lifeawakened, we value your long time loyalty here with us. We certainly want you to take advantage of all our promotions. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and I have sent you a Private Message to get additional information & work on this together to get this resolved. I look forward to working with you and get this issue corrected.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I continue to be frustrated by this issue as I have not received a response to my personal message in my inbox withgersong_vzw​, just radio silence since my post on Sunday. I have never considered switching from Verizon for phone service but now will be researching my options.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I agree!! I did the promotion in Sept for 3 iphones. I am still waiting on the 3rd line to start being credited. One was done quickly but then it took 5months to get the other and like I said, 3rd line is still waiting. I am given confirmation numbers, I have chats where I am told they have everything but still nothing.

I have been with Verizon nearly 20 years if not 25, been a LONG time and I have liked their cell service in my area but now that this is rarely used for voice communication I may have to try another carrier.

I would really like for Verizon to get my account right so I can remain a loyal customer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We want to be sure your concerns get addressed. Have you received any further notification regarding the status of the addition of the promotion? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was told yesterday via Chat with Jerome that he was sending an escalation form to "the trade in team" to get this resolved.

I wish someone would get this resolved and I start seeing the credit on my June statement and can put this issue to bed for me and Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I also have this same question in reference to a Galaxy S7, that we put on our plan in Dec, and still have not received the device payment plan discount as well.

0 Likes