cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Daughter took her number and left our plan. Got her own plan elsewhere. Verizon says her line is "suspended" and I am still being charged $15?? Why is that?

Miembro

Our daughter was eligible for an upgrade in April. She did not use it. She had an Iphone 4s. Last week she took her number and got her own plan elsewhere.  Yet, my bill shows that her line is "suspended" and I'm still being charged $15 for line access.  Why would that be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Daughter took her number and left our plan. Got her own plan elsewhere. Verizon says her line is "suspended" and I am still being charged $15?? Why is that?

Asistencia al cliente

DMDILLON2, let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter to review your account.

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Daughter took her number and left our plan. Got her own plan elsewhere. Verizon says her line is "suspended" and I am still being charged $15?? Why is that?

Novice

Since Verizon doesn't prorate the final month when you cancel, the line will show as suspended until the new billing cycle starts. Then it should be fully removed from your account.

0 Likes