cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Date/Time of texts and calendar events are off by a day.

OrionHntr66
Miembro

All users in our organization are having issues with the dates of calendar events have been moved back one day from when they were originally created. Ex.: 4th of July holiday moved to the 3rd. Also, text messages are displaying as having been sent one day prior to when they really were. Timezone is correct. I even tried turning auto timezone off and on.

0 Me gusta

Re: Date/Time of texts and calendar events are off by a day.

bearone21
Leader

google calendar or another?

OrionHntr66
Miembro

The default calendar, Galaxy S9. Though it is syncing with Office365, but that calendar is showing correctly.

0 Me gusta

SamsungDave
Miembro

I have the same problem. Galaxy S10+. MS Exchange with Outlook. All day events are ok on Outlook on my work, laptop, and home PCs but show one day earlier on my GS10 stock calendar (I guess that is Google.) Other calendar items are OK. Only all day events are affected. I ran across a forum from 2016 which addressed the same problem and this was a Google server issue back then which got fixed on teh server end. Not sure whom to notify, but thought I would start here. ¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

SamsungDave
Miembro

also should note I already removed and reinstalled calendar account.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

OrionHntr66,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We know how important it is to be able to depend on your device when it comes to alerting you of your prescheduled events correctly. We do want to get to the bottom of this for you to find out what could be causing this matter. Can you share your current software version on your phone? Had there been any changes made to your device right around the time this began? This would include software updates or new apps that were downloaded?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Removing and reinstalling the calendar account was a great step to take, SamsungDave. I’m sorry to hear the all-day events are showing up a day earlier than they should. You’re onto the issue when you point out that it’s a sync issue between Outlook and the native Google calendar in your device. There are two ways to make this work. One is to have Outlook sync with your Google calendar “online”, before it syncs to the device. The second option is to download and use an app that will sync with the Outlook calendar and your device calendar. Did I explain both of these options okay?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Me gusta

SamsungDave
Miembro

Can you explain this in more detail, such as what app to get and how to make it work automatically? The best option of course is to have VZ contact Google and get this fixed. Working fine until a few weeks ago. I prefer not to have to use a workaround but have MS Exchange synch directly with my phone as it handles not only calendar but email and tasks as well. Those are working fine. Seems to habe been problemtaic in past but then saw post on a forum in 2016 where it was fixed. Now it is broken again. Gracias. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great question, SamsungDave. At this time, we are not able to recommend specific third party applications. Have you reached out to the app developer for more information? 

PeterP_VZW

0 Me gusta

OrionHntr66
Miembro

Sorry for the delay in responding. The current software version is G960USQS5CSEB. This was updated on 6/15/2019. This was probably about the time users started noticing the calendar issues. We all generally get the updates within several days of each other.

0 Me gusta