cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Data service

DANOKRA
Miembro

How much more will I pay to have unlimited data serviced or to have enough so I don't run short andn get earning notices.  ALSO why is it when I contact VZ cust.serv. for pricing or upgrades or to purchase a new devise I get a different answer than I get from the VZ store.  Which is the best price of the two ?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Data service

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Since we don't know how much you currently pay, we can't possibly know how much MORE you would have to pay in order to have unlimited data. Furthermore, Verizon currently has 3 different tiers of unlimited data with different prices depending on what type of speed you would like to have for that data throughout your billing cycle. Three different tiers of services with differing prices may be a reason you are getting different answers.

Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

DANOKRA,

Having the data you need is a big deal. We always want to make sure you're getting a great service at a great price. Pricing should be universal for our plans no matter where you go but we do have different unlimited plans which may explain why you got conflicting totals. You can view all of our current unlimited plans and the pricing for them at http://spr.ly/6583DsIG5

As for phones, those are normally the same price but some stores that sell our service but aren't owned by Verizon Wireless set their own prices and may have some differences. You can see stores which are owned by us at http://spr.ly/6584DsIGg by doing a search. Stores that show up in red after a search are owned by us while stores showing up in blue sell our service but are independently owned.

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

DANOKRA
Miembro

I don't see a "correct answer" button and when I tried to log in to our web site I got an error message.saying your system was down ??

Please tell me what it will cost me to upgrade my data use so I don't run out again.  I tried to bump it up when I got the reminder message bur was unable to log on to your site.Also can you please tell me who I can call to upgrade my S 7 to an S 9 and buy a web enabled tablet.Your store in my area has a  long wait.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Stores get paid to make sales and aren't above telling customers what they want to hear. Phone reps don't make commission and get surveys based off performance. Take a guess which would be more honest.

0 Me gusta