cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Exceso de uso de datos

Miembro

I use wifi all day long from my day job then at church wifi and even at home wifi. But it tells me I am almost going over my data. I should change to t-mobile with unlimited like all my 42 other friends that changed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data overage

Asistencia al cliente

Sounds like you are using WiFi in a way that would save you from using much cellular data James. No need to even consider a move from our wireless family. Let's get to the bottom of this data usage issue. Some phones have a feature that will connect to the strongest data signal at all times, and will switch automatically from WiFi to cellular data when the WiFi network is weak. What is your Verizon Wireless phone model? I will check if your phone includes that feature and show you how to disable it.

Additionally, you may want to review our data options, and consider one with more data to prevent any overages. See all available data options at this link: vzw.com/plan

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Miembro

I have the same problem. I usually don't use all of my data, but I watched some streaming video one day this week (using wi-fi) and hit my data allotment pretty quickly (at least I think that's what caused it).

How can I not go over for the next few days until the 19th? Turn off wi-fi? Turn off my iPad?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Turn off cellular data and use wifi only; wifi doesn't pull from your data allowance, only the data you use over the cellular connection (mobile data) counts.  Put the phone in airplane mode, then turn on wifi only to ensure you are not using any cellular data.

0 Likes