cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Data donation

franap
Miembro

Can I give some of my data to another phone on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Data donation

Ann154
Expert

If you have a More Everything or Verizon Plan, you share the entire 3 GB across all the lines unless you subscribe to the Family Base feature or you have manually restricted the data usage on the phone itself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Expert

Don't you share the data already?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

franap
Miembro

The 3 phones on our plan each get 1 GB of a 3 GB plan. My wife sometimes gets notices that she's reached her mobile data limit when she gets to 1 GB. It seems like each of us is limited to 1GB. Is that how it works? I thought it didn't matter who used the data as long as we stayed under the 3 GB limit.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

If you have a More Everything or Verizon Plan, you share the entire 3 GB across all the lines unless you subscribe to the Family Base feature or you have manually restricted the data usage on the phone itself.

franap
Miembro

I will check the phones to see if the data usage has been restricted. Thank you for your help.

0 Me gusta