cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Data Usage is not updating under My Verizon/App/etc

afive720
Miembro

Hola,

I've attempted to call Verizon about this, but rep was very very bad and pretty much just gave up on trying to help :/. I've read a few threads about this on this community, but not actual resolution has been given. 

My account has a total of 5 lines and my particular line was on Beyond Unlimited plan. About a week ago I've noticed that my Data usage was at 20.58gb, so I decided to switch to Above Unlimited plan. I recognize that plan is unlimited, but I was travelling all over DC and NYC, so congestion throttling was not something I wanted to deal with. I updated my plan and had it apply right away.

On My Verizon/App I could see the change was made and that I had 75gb of unthrottled data. Unfortunately, since then, I am unable to check my actual usage at all, which makes it impossible to gauge where I am, whether i should return to a lower plan. For the past week my data has been stuck at the same 20.58gb even though I've been using data on my device for that week. If I look at the log, I can even seen usage there daily. I can download XLS, add up the data column and see that my usage should have increased by at least 6gb. 

So, how do I fix this issue? This is quite frustrating as I monitor data uage closely. Data usage is not updating ONLY for my line, every other line is fine now. When I call customer service they tell me that my usage is at 20.58gb, if I look via app or My Verizon site it is at 20.58, if I do #DATA it is at 20.58 also. But the log accurately reflects that it is not... I plan to drop back down to Beyound Plan, which makes this issue even more problematic.

Please help.

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta