cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Data Overage Alert.... but my account shows I'm well under??

Miembro

As title says.... I have the 4gb, plus one promotional gb which gets used first. I'm about 2gb used per the account, (recap, promotional is used, and 1 out of the 4gb is used) and I get an alert about data limit exceeded, and phone advises that it's disabled data to prevent further overage, and prompting me to press a window to re-enable data. Now, my phone is set to limit the data at 5gb (both the 1gb and 4gb respectively), and a simple alert at 3gb. ?? Why the alert and how do I remove it from prematurity??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data Overage Alert.... but my account shows I'm well under??

Community Manager
Community Manager
This would be a confusing situation for anyone, rockedude716. Let's be sure to get these alerts under wraps. Are you using FamilyBase http://vz.to/1cK6YP0 to monitor your usage or are  you speaking of the the phone's alert settings that can be found within the settings?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am mentioning the in-phone alert system within the settings. With those inactive, though, I'll still have received the data alert, as its tracked from the entire account...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for the Update. Can you advise the device type and software version that you are running. We will be glad to give this the attention needed.
BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Okay, it is the Droid HTC DNA, and the android software is on "4.4.2". 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
rockerdude716,

Awesome phone! That's very helpful. To change these data settings on the DNA, you'll go into your settings, under "Data Usage". From there, you can turn off limit mobile data usage and the alert. You can also check to make sure the date your limits reset matches up with your bill cycle!

AndrewT_VZW
0 Likes