cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Cyber Monday iPhone 5SE for $5 deal gone bad

Miembro

I purchased an iPhone 5SE on Cyber Monday.  The terms were as follows:

*Req. compra con pago de dispositivo de $399.99. Less up to $279.99 bill credit applied to account over 24 months; credit begins in 2-3 billing cycles and ends when balance is paid; 0% APR. Line must be active for 24 months to receive full credit. Eligible phone: iPhone SE 16GB.

I was billed the full monthly price ($16.66) on my bills in December, January, February and March.

I contacted Verizon about not receiving the credit (-$11.66) to adjust the phones price per the promotion.

I talked to customer service in January, February and now March.

I was ASSURED each time that the credit was processed and it would be on my next bill "for sure".

I am confident it will not be on my April bill either. 

Can I short pay my bill without a hit on my credit report?

How much of a pain is it to switch to T-Mobile?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cyber Monday iPhone 5SE for $5 deal gone bad

Asistencia al cliente

roundarc,

Providing you with excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about us lately but we do want to address any concerns you may have. We always want to make sure you are receiving the promotion as expected. It does take 2 to 3 bills before the credit is applied. Were you advised when the credit would be added going forward?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Trade in Dept is useless as I have spoken to them literally about 10 times in 3-4 months. 

Next time.. call and say "cancel".   Paying off your installment agreement in order to cancel your account is the only dept worth talking to at Verizon.

Everyone else I spoke to regarding the trade credits follow the same script..

"Give it some time, be patient, you will get the correct credits in the next billing cycle"

Welcome to the Forums and you will the read the same stories as yours on here so just know you're not the only one getting screwed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

SunnynCALI, this is not how we want you to feel. It is important to us that everyone who qualifies gets the promotion applied to their account. Credits for any promotion can take up to 3 bill cycles. What promotion were you inquiring about?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

This one... Black Friday 2016. And Yes I finally got my credits after 10 calls to Trade In dept in a matter of 4 months which didn't help. The only Verizon Dept capable of following up with my problem was the CANCELLATION DEPT!

verizon black friday promo.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

SunnynCALI, we definitely understand how frustrating it can be when you have to make so many calls for one promotion. It's great to hear that the promotion was applied to your account. Let us know if you have additional questions about this promotion.

MahrizaM _VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was going to call about the same issue. I purchased 3 phones, 2 iPhone 7 and 1 5se. The 7's received their credit in month 4 and the 5se has not received it's credit. I was going to give it one more month but now I guess I should call. Thanks for posting this.