cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Customer service on the app is terrible.

Senorcoz
Miembro

What a shame it is, that I've been waiting over 45-minutes to get a live agent to chat for support with on the app. Why bother having this option, if it's going to be this poor? Who knows how long I'll need to wait to ge my question answered. And the message saying "it may only take a few moments to connect". 45-minutes and counting is a "few moments". Terrible.

0 Me gusta

Re: Customer service on the app is terrible.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We value your time, and we apologize for the long wait time you experienced while waiting for assistance through chat. We will be glad to provide you with the top-class assistance you deserve. Please tell us, how may we assist you?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

Senorcoz
Miembro

Gracias.

Ok, here’s the deal.

Last Tuesday, I bought the iPhone 11 Pro Max. When my wife saw it the next day, she said she wanted to upgrade her 6S, to a newer iphone. After looking at your site, I came across a buy one, get one free iphone 11. So, I chatted on the app with an agent, Thursday morning, who told me that all I'd need to do was to bring in my new iphone 11 pro max and an ID, and that I could upgrade my wife's 6S with a free 11. I even repeated upgrading her phone.

So, I go into a store that night to make the deal. I was laughed out of the store, saying there's way they'd honor the deal, regardless of the transcript of my chat with the agent, telling me of the deal. I was told that the free 11 would need to be a new line, not an upgrade. Thus, my repeating to the online agent UPGRADING the 6S to an 11. Theory wouldn't even look to my account, where the transcript of our chat was.

Very frustrated that this deal would not be honored, even after the online agent told me otherwise, and after I told him I wanted to upgrade her 6S. 

It's a shame you have virtually no deals for people to upgrade their phones. Instead, the deals are catered to getting new customers, instead of the loyal ones who have been long-time customers. 

Then, spending over 45-minutes Saturday morning, trying to get an agent on the app, to discuss other deals/options. 

So, as you can see, it's not been a good week for me with Verizon. If I am able to find a better deal with another carrier, I might jump ship, because of the chaos created here. 

And, the fact that I live a couple miles (the capitol of MN) in a major metropolitan area, that in my house, I must be the 1% Verizon doesn't cover. I often have to run my phone on wi-fi. If I go outside, it's less than 50% of the time I get LTE. It's usually 3G or No Service. I've brought this up several times of the 15 years I've lived at my address. The NE part of my city, W. St. Paul receives poor cel signals in our area. 

So, between the weak/non-existence signal and the issue from last week, one might be able to see why I’m looking in moving on from Verizon.

That’s my deal, so far.

Gracias.
Mark
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the details, Senorcoz. We are terribly sorry for your experience at the store and with our Chat Team. We always want you to have a stellar experience with us and I know it is important to get the best deal on your upgrades. We are always changing our promotions to fit the needs of everyone. I can assure you our BOGO deals are also for existing customers, however, some deals may require you to add a new line to your account. Please keep checking in on our deals here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals/smartphones/ 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Me gusta

Senorcoz
Miembro

I'm well aware of what you are saying, but when your agent told me that I could get the free 11, even after clarifying that line would be an upgraded one, and he still tells me this, irritates me. Your best deals are for new customers, little to none for current ones looking to upgrade. 

Tells me all I need to know about Verizon's concern for their current customers.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We truly value your long time loyalty and always want you to get the best possible promotion, Senorcoz. We'd like to apologize for the experience with trying to get a BOGO promotion. Were you able to get your wife a new device? Please tell us more about what happens when using service at your home for calls, text, and data?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Me gusta

Senorcoz
Miembro

Hi. 

Nope, didn't get her a new phone, as there aren't any other BOGOs for upgrading customers. Looking into deals with other carriers, at this time. Very disappointing that I was given the info in print, via transcript of our conversation, and still not honored by Verizon. 

The cel service in my location has always been poor. I live 2 miles from the capitol of MN (St. Paul), in a major metropolitan area, and when outside my house, I seldom get LTE, but rather 3G or No Service. The NE part of W. St. Paul is essentially a dead zone. Spoke with a city councilman, who lives in the area, and he said he frequently has the same issue.

Go about mile in any direction, and the LTE signal is prevealent. There is a park a couple blocks from where I live, and there is a tower there, which can support up to 3 carriers. Verizon is not on that tower, but T-Mobile and Sprint are. This would greatly help the area. The towers with Verizon on them do not offer good line of sight to this area. One tower is at the top of a hill about a mile north of my house, but the affected poor reception area sits at the bottom of a hill. There's another one about a mile south of my house, but we that tower is at the bottom of another hill, so another situation of poor line of sight to receive a clear signal.

I've called several times since I've been living here (since 2003), and keep hearing that the coverage is good there. Not true. I need to use my iphone at home via wi-fi, for calls and internet access. When people visit, who also have Verizon, they seldom get a signal too, and I have to connect them to my home wi-fi  network. 

0 Me gusta