Does customer service have an email?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Customer service email

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

As noted earlier, Customer Service no longer has an e-mail address.  They can be contacted via the Contact Us link at the top of the page; options include Direct Messages on the Community Forum, chat, phone, social media, snail mail.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

LENNYEDGE

no. i searched.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

As noted earlier, Customer Service no longer has an e-mail address.  They can be contacted via the Contact Us link at the top of the page; options include Direct Messages on the Community Forum, chat, phone, social media, snail mail.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LENNYEDGE, I understand that some prefer messaging over calling. That's why we have a chat department, Facebook, and Twitter suppot page. See here > http://vz.to/1YwczP3

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

TIMALL43
Miembro

Our family has been a loyal Verizon customer for I am guessing 10 years always looking away from the cost of service.  Now that my children are older and we are using more Data I have to cry uncle and move to a service where the cost of data does not keep going up.  I moved to the new data plan and I am now paying more.  4 phones at 140.00 unlimited is what I need.  I can not just look away anymore.  Verizon has been good to us but our data keeps going up and I can't keep up.  I will save $100.00 per month and be able to play all the music I want.  I can also get red of my Sirius XM and stream Music through my phone.  Another $20.00 per month saved.

Just wanted to let you know why such a long term customer had to jump ship.

Highlighted

LENNYEDGE

yes,,,,,,,,,look below page on site, look for corporate responsibility, our company, then under LEADERSHIP. THERES MANY PHOTOS CLICK A FEW AND CONTACT ONE. YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER FROM THE TOP. http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

TIMALL43,

I would be saddened to see you go based on this. I know having the need for data within a price setup. Have you done an account analysis lately to review your account? -> http://vz.to/1nGjWbs It's an amazing tool.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Sarahliebo
Miembro

It's 7:45 am and I got a recording I called outside of business hours, which is 7 am to 11 pm Monday through Friday.

​??

0 Me gusta

PAUGAR36
Miembro

Have had a very difficult time getting through to anyone at VERIZON.  I do not net service for [removed] which is listed on my bill.

How do I stop this charge!  Paul [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Me gusta