cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Customer loyalty discount?

Miembro

Has anyone ever received a customer loyalty discount with Verizon? When we upgraded my wife's phone in November 2018, our account showed that we were eligible for a customer loyalty discount of $40/ month per line on the unlimited plan. We have yet to receive this discount and each month since the upgrade, I have had to contact Verizon and negotiate my bill. The last time that I contacted them, I was told that there is no such discount so I had to negotiate a higher price for my service. It is still better than I was paying but not what I was told originally. It seems the loyalty Is one sided with Verizon. I have been with them since they bought out Alltel.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
Highlighted

Re: Customer loyalty discount?

never heard of "customer loyalty discount" .....if you have someone renting place from you for last ten years do you think you will offer discount . you may not increase rent but would you give discount.

Truth is customer loyalty discount sound good but does it get offered.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You really think Verizon is going to give a discount of $40 PER LINE? Maybe they meant you can switch to unlimited for as low as $40 per line. Even limitary gets MAX discount of $40

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I would if I had 151 million others renting the same place....Not the same thing.

Highlighted

mollydog7 wrote:

I would if I had 151 million others renting the same place....Not the same thing.

Actually kind of is. And no one is forcing you to stick with Verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Your time as our customer means the world to us and we always want you on the best plan for your needs at the best price.  We are here to help.  A private message has been sent so we can assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes they do. I was offered it last month when I went in for an upgrade. It Started on my bill 2 weeks after switching over.

Highlighted

Miembro

We have had 2 phones with Verizon since 1994 and with 3-4 phones since 2005 and have never gotten a "loyalty discount". They obviously don't offer a loyalty discount.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have been a Verizon customer for 32 years.  I've recently began receiving warnings that my Wifi has "weak security". It seems my Verizon router is outdated.  I contacted Verizon multiple times and spoke to multiple representatives and departments, to ask if, as a loyal customer, they would offer me a discount on a newer router.  Sadly, 32 years of customer loyalty means nothing, they state they are unable to offer me any discounts.

It seems their best offers are for new customers only - - once they have you, they're not concerned about keeping you happy.  Very disheartening.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We always want to see you have the best experience with all of our services. We are able to offer Verizon Wireless support via this channel. Here is a link with options to contact Verizon residential support: https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/contactuslanding.htm YaleK_VZW

0 Likes