cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Servicio al Cliente

Miembro

A few months back I called Customer service because I was offered a plan through my employer for a better cost if I went over to ATT and I was planning on getting a new  phone.  I had some access line promotions ending, that would increase my bill $30 per month. But, after talking to this representive she assured me that they could apply the same promos once they ended along with upgrading my device. She even gave me her email address in order to get back with her about the promos. Like  a fool I took her word for it. I emailed her the next month and she never replied back to me.  So, I'm stuck paying on a new phone and a higher rate.   Anyone else get promised one thing and they not follow through ???

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Customer Service

Miembro

As I am trying to take all of the right steps to ensure a smooth transition of my phone # from one account onto a family account, it turns out that the steps I was told to make were wrong and even though I told the customer service agent that I wanted to be on the family plan, and make that happen today, she told me I needed to separate my phone from the previous account first.  Now, after getting the family account holder in the same room as myself, we found ourselves on an hour long phone call, only to be told that I now have to wait 30 days before my # can be put onto my new phone!  This is a big upset, and I may not be with Verizon after their inability to accommodate my needs.

After 2 days and over 4 hours spent trying to get my phone # onto my new phone and onto my new family plan, I am stuck being on 2 accounts, with an extra phone # and an inability to send in the phone that is being considered the "trade in" for our new account.  Is this a ploy for more money?  I am wondering because of all the customer service people who told me what steps I needed to take for my end result and my end result is either 30 days away, or with another carrier.  Am I missing something?  This just seems wrong.

Highlighted

read you customer service agreement.

Este Acuerdo y los documentos que incorpora forman el acuerdo completo entre nosotros. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure that all promises are fulfilled, Mattnsrq. I appreciate the details you have provided and want to take a closer look over your account in order to help. I have requested to follow you on your My Verizon account. Please accept the request so we can find a solution and keep you as a happy Verizon Wireless customer. I look forward to hearing back.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

KWENSHER, I do apologize that you have had to endure such a situation. This transition should have been a simple process of contacting our Transfer Of Service team. Having permission to take the line/phone number from the first account and then the Account Owner of the Family Account ready to take liablity. You can contact them to see if they are able to get this done for you. They can be reached at 888-832-4540 M-F 7am-2am/ S-S 8am-12am.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes