cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Customer Service & Loyal Customers

Líder Sénior

Your welcome.

THank your Grandson for his service.  I hope he stays safe, no matter where he is. 

image.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I've been having trouble with my g Vista phone I'm writing this on my 3rd maybe 4th factory replacement well this last time I got tired of doing everything with tech support even total factory rest and still had the issue so I went to a Verizon store here in Peoria crossings in Peoria az maybe Glendale az on a day that I missed work because my phones tech issues my alarm didn't wake me so I missed out on 1/4 of my paycheck and struggled with food and electric anyways went to the sore and I was emmosionaly upset and a clerk asked how he can help me I told him I was quote totally and utterly [removed] unquote. I explained the issue and I'd like to get my phone replaced once again he went through process of replacing it and then told me to be careful because if I was in any other business I would of been told to leave and to BAD ...I talked to customer service and they told me a area manager would get a hold of me and this was all most 2 week's ago and no luck no one has called me freaking wonderful and I asked about my wife phone same issues and they say she will have to bring it in when it's messing up only problem it's sporadic and nothing particular sets if off still waiting Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was explaining my fraud case and the represenative insisted I give her my full ss#. I had talked to a person before who pulled it up without my ss#. The rep. was rude not understanding at all. If I was already a victim of identty theft why would I give my info over the phone . It would seem as though if these are customer servives reps. they would be more understanding to my issues. Not to say it  was all of them just one inparticular who was very rude.If your having a bad day maybe you should request a differnt assignment for the day. It is already bad enough to allow someone to get 5 phones in someone elses name with no proof of identity AND NO LESS OVER THE PHONE. This pratice should change in all my years of trying or even to get any sort of binding agreement I was required to show ID. In all the technology Verizon has there is no way this is possible, but it most certanly is. I would like to request that Verizon change the pratice of letting anybody acquire a phone without proper documentation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

hkoo

unfortunately, thieves are very creative.  They often get the phones directly from Apple, using a customers basic information.   This is why I shred or burn all my financial documents and E-bank.

0 Likes