cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Customer Service & Loyal Customers

annie33
Miembro

We have been with Verizon Wireless from the start of using cell phones. Just got off the phone with customer service as my grandson is a U.S. Marine doing a training in the desert where the only civilized item is their phones but no wifi. For 2 smart phones (1 is rarely used) & 2 basic flip phones (that are never used) my bill is approximately 260.00 per month! Now he will go over in data by 2 GB as our billing cycle ends tonight...I pleaded for some type of help for this month as I just upgraded our plan a few months ago. I was told "sorry, there is nothing available to help you". Really?!? I asked about switching plans but was told my More Everything is the most inexpensive as this is an abnormal month to go over that much data.

What happened to helping your long standing, early bill paying customers? Where does Verizon's loyalty lie? We keep seeing other companies with amazing deals but are loyal with you....can you please help your great customers out with a Bonus, better plans that don't take options away???

Thank you for any response.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Customer Service & Loyal Customers

Community Manager
Community Manager

Annie I know it can sometimes be troublesome to have unexpected data overages. It's part of the reason we developed our plan selection. It lets us have something to fit every level of need, especially important when your grandson is serving his country. 

Based on what you are saying the best option would be to examine your options to determine the best available plan for your needs. You can review all our current plans here http://vz.to/1LjXjAr .

MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

bikerdan66
Miembro

Annie Verizon is all about money they don't care what you go though or anything hell they don't care if you have service as long as they get there money I have been fighting with them for months now on 3 of my phones with no signal go told to go to best buy and have them look at them. some support here now. I am don't with them and so is all of my friends and family

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Deployed service persons can suspend their service with minimal payment for up to 3 years and 9 months, and keep their phone number.   Meanwhile the phones are unlocked, and can be used in other countries with local SIM cards.  It is much cheaper than paying for international service.

I Don't understand why you or your grandson didn't ask about this before he went into service.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

annie33
Miembro

Hmm mama, not sure about your last sentence with a tinge of snark so allow me to add that you obviously did not read my concern. Therefore you may keep your smug reply, thanks anyway!

0 Me gusta

annie33
Miembro

Thanks Dan,

They are a business and are in it to make money but I remember a time when this company at least pretended to care about their long term, excellent credit & prompt paying customers! The past 18-24 months I have found myself more dissatisfied with their service, being told 1 thing on a CSR call and then something completely different at the Verizon store! I had an in store rep pull a few fast ones on us and by the time our bill came in it was over the 14 day limit to change it, etc!

Today is the 1st time I have looked into other carriers and I believe we will be moving over to Sprint by the end of the week!!! I'm older, hate change lol but if my loyalty means nothing to this overpriced company then I will at least take my business to a company that doesn't rob me blind!!!

Good luck to you!

annie33
Miembro

Thank you for responding but you also did not read my message (read last sentence in my 1st paragraph) as I stated my grandson is in a training program which has no wifi, no restaurant, no park, nothing to do in the hot sandpit between southern Cali & Arizona other than kill scorpions that try to run up their legs at night and use their phones as there is not enough time to sleep during continuous shifts that rotate 2hrs off 4 hrs on. This training will end on 8/28/15 & as I said we just updated our plan to 10 MB in June. A bonus of 1 or 2 MB of data to help us out this month is really not asking much as I pay almost $300 a month for 2 paid for iPhones (all data is used by grandson) & 2 old flip phones that make about 10 calls, 5 texts & have no data capabilities!

I just don't think asking for a little help one time is too much to ask when we have been overcharged and misled in other transactions.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

annie33 wrote:

" my grandson is a U.S. Marine doing a training in the desert where the only civilized item is their phones but no wifi. "

GIven this information, I assumed he was in the Middle East , so you might understand why my answer didn't make sense to you. 

IF you switch to the new Verizon plan and backdate your plan, you will get more data for the same $100.  Line fees will be $20 for out of contract phones and $40 for in contract.  It should not increase your regular bill.

Plan Verizon - Verizon Wireless

ASk for for the extra large plan.

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

FYI....Sprint has very poor coverage.  And Sprint phones are locked to their network.   Your Grandson would have zero coverage outside of a city (look at sprint coverage maps)

0 Me gusta

annie33
Miembro

Thank you for your kind response, I appreciate it.

0 Me gusta