cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Customer Service Chat Logs

Miembro

A few, I chatted with someone in customer service about data usage and an extra line that is on my plan but no longer actually use. Changes were promised to my account and I believe one change has not been made. I asked if old chat logs were able to be pulled and was told no. I then asked why phone calls are recorded but chat logs were not. The agent then said that logs were kept but possibly thrown out if they were not immediately requested by the customer. I have trouble believing this. Anyone else ever had a chat agent make promises that weren't kept and then have no proof of it afterward?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Customer Service Chat Logs

Every conversation is recorded regardless of the method of communication. If they open your account, there is a log of it on your notes. It is true that the customer will not receive a copy unless they opt to in the chat, and cannot request it after.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Acrillix​ is correct. I want to add that even if something was said and it not a policy or something that can be done it may not get done no matter how much you try for it. The reason? Check your Customer Agreement. I will link it below.

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

From the last paragraph:

Este acuerdo y los documentos que incorpora constituyen el acuerdo completo entre nosotros. No puedes basarte en ningún otro documento o en lo que digan Representantes de ventas o de Servicio al cliente, y no tienes otros derechos con respecto al Servicio o a este Acuerdo.

Highlighted

Miembro

good morning I Dennis had a tablet suspended last week now

its back on how this possible it cost me 4 gigs I need an answer .

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Then call customer support and ask.

Highlighted

We don't have access to your account how are we supposed to know

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was chatting with a lady name Jackie we got disconnected she was helping me

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, worst customer service EVER!

Highlighted

Miembro

I have not had this problem, but that is why I always email a copy to myself.

¡Buena suerte!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Saving multiple copies of a chat is important, cass223. We regret reading about the account issues n523jh. Chat transcripts typically are available to view on your account. However, you have to request a copy as soon as the chat is over to receive a copy for your own records. Please let us know if we can provide assistance.

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes