cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Customer Care / Customer Loyalty Department

longshot975
Miembro

I am becoming highly peeved at the moment.  I spoke to a chat agent last Thursday for over 2 hours who stated she was filing a claim with the fraud department because i was being charged for two device agreements on two lines that were already supposed to have been taken care of ages ago.  She stated that the matter would be corrected and the credits applied to my account once all of that was done by the fraud department within 24-48 hours.  Well three business days later no response so after being on chat again for over an hour located the fraud department number only to be informed that they were not able to do anything because the charges were not fraud but that customer care would have to resolve the issue.  Was transferred to customer care today after 30 minutes on hold between the fraud department and them picking up.  Spoke to an agent by the name of Tony who saw the notes and everything and stated he was looking over all of that and did find it odd and would be sure these device agreements were taken care of etc.  and had me on the line while he was doing this, then the call drops and he does not call back or anything and the agreements are still there and nothing has been done.  So here I am again on hold for over 1 minutes again and still holding to get back in touch with Tony or someone to get what was promised would be resolved a week ago done. After about 5 hours or more total on the phone being on hold, transferred to multiple departments when everything is supposedly already noted in the system.  Am about read to tell Verizon where they can put the phone contracts and service this is beyond ridiculous.

0 Me gusta