cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Crazy wait times to get customer support.

Miembro

Wow... can't just be me that's looking to complain about wait times.. I just busted out laughing out loud.. wait time on the Myverizon page just said 6-8 minutes.. UM NO.... I've been dealing with adding lines and getting a 4G booster and increasing my data plan to unlimited for 4 lines and tech support... and my average over the last month has been easily over 15 minutes for someone to pick up and closer to 30-40 minutes to actually get someone... the Verizon people have been awesome help... but PLEASE HIRE MORE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS... NOT HAPPY!!!! ROBO and CHAT doesn't work for everyone.... get humans on the phones

church4629

0 Likes

Re: Crazy wait times to get customer support.

Asistencia al cliente

We know your time is valuable, and we are terribly sorry to know about your wait time. We want to make sure you get the help you need. Are you still needing assistance with your account?

PamD_VZW

0 Likes

Fun fact: On the other side of things, it's back to back calls non stop with the odd time on a holiday. I actually hate answering my phone now.

You can thank Verizon for closing centers and a stressing work environment encouraging high turnover for those wait times.

0 Likes

Miembro

Unbelievably long hold time.

im on hold right now and it’s been 46 minutes.

the recording said estimated 6-14 minutes, yeah right.

earlier today I was on hold for 40 minutes, chatted with the tech and then hung up on me.

i expected a call back from that tech but not

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Mo2002 We certainly want to help you save some time. We would be happy to help you here in this forum. What can we assist you with?

0 Likes

Miembro

I HAVE WASTED 20 + HOURS OF MY TIME just over the past week trying to get Verizon to activate my phone. I am going on Day 10 of no use of my phone #.   New iPhone12 will not activate, and my phone # got "lost in the switch," so I cannot even use my phone # on an old phone, or transfer to another carrier.   HOURS on the phone with Verizon, HOURS in the store, and NO ONE CAN FIX IT.   They keep saying they will fix it "right now," but they do not.  They say they will call me back with a resolution, but they do not.   Disgracefully, Verizon is vstill charging me for things that do not work !!!   

Hang ups happen a lot even by supervisor some even laugh while doing it

Miembro

Not only have I been waiting for an over an hour on hold trying to activate a device, but when trying to use the chat feature there are ten minute response gaps for every question. My wife has ATT and despite what everyone has said about ATT customer service, she had everything taken care of in 15 minutes while an hour later I haven't spoken to anyone! This is absolutely ridiculous and is the 3rd time. It may be time to make that switch. 

0 Likes

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

JRGlobal1-

Your time is valuable and we never want you thinking about switching to another carrier. I apologize if the hold has been longer than expected. May I ask if you have been assisted with your phone activation yet?

- CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes