cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Covid 19 Returns

Miembro

I purchased an iPhone 11 pro and an ipad 11 pro on 3-28-20. It was nearly $2000. I was under the impression that I was ordering the iPhone 11 pro max. I contacted support as soon as I opened it and realized that it was not the pro max. They sent me told me that I could go to the nearest store to exchange it. None of our stores have been opened. I contacted them to return it. With the hoops I was sent through and the weekend, my 14 day return period is closed. Needing a phone for work, I finally activated it today. Support could not work with me on getting the phone that I wanted. I have been with Verizon for more then a decade and have 5 lines with them. The fact that they would not work with me, and I spent several hours with support and driving to a store that could not exchange it, after I was told that store could, makes me want to switch all of my lines to a different carrier. My bill, with installments is nearly $500 this month and I am not satisfied at all with the service or loyalty. I know these a trying times, I understand that, I wish Verizon did as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Covid 19 Returns

Asistencia al cliente

This is very disheartening to hear. We would like to investigate this further and see what we can do to turn this around for you. To do so, we will need account access. A Private Note will be sent to get started. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have never received a response to the last message. I did not know if that meant there was no solution and I needed look elsewhere or if they were working on it. I understand either way, I just need to know.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I posted something similar to this issue.  No response so far, and no call back from a supervisor.

Here is what i posted in the forum

bought a Google Pixel 4 XL on March 26th when my Iphone 8plus screen broke. I just started working from home and needed a new screen or phone fast. Went to the Verizon store and they were out of the iphone. So I thought I'd try a Pixel.

It's terrible. Buggy as heck with Very poor battery life, and my Spotify was hacked while using it.

Went to return it to the store within the 14 day period, they said no in store returns due to COVID-19. I called customer service that day to attempt to return it, and they said no because it is within the 14 day period you need to return it to the store.

Went back to the store and a different employee said, we've extended the return time, no returns until May, come back then. Came back May 1st and I told no in-store returns at all.

Had tried quite a few times in April to get a hold of customer service unsuccessfully after that. Finally got through this weekend through both chat and telephone. Neither said they could help because it was just beyond the 30 day period (extended due to covid) and directed me to contact the store.

I understand with everything going on that there would be mis-communication, but I thought I was being patient and understanding and now I am stuck with a $900 phone I don't want, and I wanting to exchange it for iphone 11 pro max a more expensive phone and i can't even get someone to listen.

Anyone else having issues like this?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You should have been able to return the phone through the mail. I don't understand why the rep didn't offer that option for you. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for your patience, emcorn. The last thing we want to do is to be bearers of bad news. However, the last day to return your device would have been April 26th. Due to the current COVID-19 situation we extended our worry free guarantee period from 14 days to 30 days from the time of purchase. This was in order to give our customers enough time in case they needed to return their devices via a parcel carrier. You purchased your device on 3/28 and the last day to return the phone would have been on April 26th. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope this information clarifies your concern.    

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes