cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Contract ending so...

crystalroses96
Miembro

Hi guys! So today my Verizon contract ends. I'm not planning to renew the contract - will be joining my mom on her sprint account. So a few questions:

When can I go ahead and purchase a new phone from sprint and port my number?

Should I inform Verizon that I'm porting first?

Billing ends: May 23rd

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Contract ending so...

Community Manager
Community Manager
crystalroses96 I'd hate to see you go! I am sure we have the right plan and service for you. I'd love the opportunity to look over your account and come up with any options we have to keep you with the company you know and trust. I'll send you a message here in our forums that you can reply to. https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613

As for the port question, Snn5 has it right. It is best to contact us first at 800-922-0204. I would also highly recommend waiting until after the end of the bill cycle before making a change like that.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I would call to let them know, and don't port until the day after the cycle ends, making sure you have a zero balance and are paid through the last day of service.

Community Manager
Community Manager
crystalroses96 I'd hate to see you go! I am sure we have the right plan and service for you. I'd love the opportunity to look over your account and come up with any options we have to keep you with the company you know and trust. I'll send you a message here in our forums that you can reply to. https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613

As for the port question, Snn5 has it right. It is best to contact us first at 800-922-0204. I would also highly recommend waiting until after the end of the bill cycle before making a change like that.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If your contract ends today, you should be able to port out tomorrow with no ETF.

There is no need to contact Verizon. The port should cancel your account. If you contact Verizon first, they may initiate a cancellation and you may end up losing your number.

Keep in mind, you are responsible for all charges until the end of your billing cycle. You will not get a refund for leaving 2 weeks before the end of your billing cycle. Just make sure the port completes before the start of your next billing cycle or you will be responsible for another month of service.

Good luck with the new provider.

0 Me gusta