Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Continued Service interuptions

Miembro

I have been a customer of Verizon Wireless for many years. Having extended my contracts every two years, I have continued to experience reported service interruptions with Data, dropped calls, failed messages sent, ect... I have called Verizon almost 100 times. All to be told that I have services and I unfortunately over time and the number of calls I've made have been irate. Customer Service also on many occasions have said I was lying about failed services, and interrupted calls (all the while having dropped calls during encounters). Allegedly, they sent content to monitor my service, and also no report back or any form of communication on the progress of this "monitoring". I have requested refunds for services not received all to be given $5.00. credit towards a monthly bill of almost $160.00. This is insulting and unfortunately I have a contract of a little over a year left. How would I request a refund for services interruptions that is substantial? Also, to further accommodate the lack of substance I have surrendered to be treated like an idiotic Verizon customer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Continued Service interuptions

Miembro

I had the same problem. Started with my BlackBerry Priv dropping calls, severe interference and even getting messages on the desktop saying apps weren't responding. I wasn't even using the app and it would just pop up. My Ellipse tablet was working ok. I linked them together and then it started to affect the tablet. I took them both to the Verizon store and the manager did a factory reset on both. I could have done that myself but I didn't have anything backed up to my computer and didn't want to lose anything. We did a network reset first but it didn't fix the problem. If you have your stuff saved to the cloud you should get it all back- pictures, text messages, contacts, everything. I ended up manually restoring my phone and tablet myself. It took about 4-5 hours but they both work fine now.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Joswat85, having reliable service to use is key. I know that you submitted your feedback over an open peer to peer forum but we want to discuss your concerns in a private setting. We want to bring the love back to our wireless relationship. It saddens us to see that you are thinking of leaving us and we want to discuss all of your concerns. We will be reaching out to you soon. 

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Miembro

Ive had this issue and cancelled, without fees, my account two times because of it. Apparently the tower is too far away and over a hill so my signal gets lost. They tried to sell me a $300 booster claiming that would help but I didn't fall for it.

My iPhone gets better signal than an android- not sure why. I use data fast because Im always searching for a signal. I have the unlimited account but the speed drops after I use a certain amount.. then its slower than dial-up I swear. However, I have found when I complain to Verizon my signal goes up or they adjust the signal stronger. Its under their control but they act like its not.

0 Likes