cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Completely helpless with verizon being a new customer

saranyanive123
Miembro

I joined on July 11 to verizon i did not know that international plan is seperate . i dont have access to account so i did not whats going on . I have been with other network and international plan is there if i pay above certain amount . Since i was hospitalised and going through tough times i didnt mind out the message i got . when the bill got generated thats when my account person said this is bill you gonna pay it was 1325$. i have been reaching to representatives atleast 2 hours of 3 days a week to reduce that bill and add a international plan. Some rep said they can add internation plan to that bill which will come down to normal and even said the final amount which i gonna pay. but the bill hasnt reflect the change . today the representative at max she can make 500$ reduction . i dont have that much money to pay having medical bills. they said they will put me in payment plan but it will take years to finish it. Its really hard . this is the first and last time with verizon. if i know that i need to add international plan i would have added immediately. if somebody can help me in this would be greatly appreciated. i cannot afford that much money :-(

0 Me gusta

Re: Completely helpless with verizon being a new customer

Weth
Líder Sénior

Did you ask before traveling?

did you check the web page?

0 Me gusta

saranyanive123
Miembro

i can understand your point. i know its my mistake . when there is no visiblity to the bill i may not know that international plan which needs to be added or not . In all other network i was it was included already thats the reason i didnt check it properly also if i dont have international plan the call shoudnot go in my case as it is causing huge bill. I wasnt feeling well to check all this. all i am asking is one time consideration as i have huge medical bills too to tackle. the moment i got to know i added international plan . i dont think anybody will pay 1 minute -249$ instead of adding 15$ to the plan to make 5 cents per minute.

0 Me gusta

saranyanive123
Miembro

i didnt travel btw. Anyways thanks for your reply have a good day.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

I am sorry, I mis-interpreted that you had travelled. 

I now realize you didn’t travel and you were just calling long distance using the standard rates. That is a lot of calling.  I hope you can work something out with Verizon. I hope your health improves. 

0 Me gusta