cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Complete Negligence, Total Dissatisfaction: Still being charged for broken phone that was returned 6 months ago!

lisa_mejia
Miembro

I returned my broken phone in OCT 2014 and I am still seeing an $800 and experiencing service interruptions every month. I have provided the tracking #, received confirmation that it was delivered to their facilities and have spent countless hours on the phone with them with no resolution. I have filed a complaint with the BBB (useless I'm sure) and I am at a loss as to what to do next. They have not given proper credit for every interruption and customer service has been useless at every instance.

I've never experiences such dissatisfaction with a carrier. How do I resolve this and hopefully get out of this? Any insights and help appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Complete Negligence, Total Dissatisfaction: Still being charged for broken phone that was returned 6 months ago!

Loquat

Was this a return from an insurance claim, early EDGE, or EDGE up?  Please provide more details surrounding this situation...

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Complete Negligence, Total Dissatisfaction: Still being charged for broken phone that was returned 6 months ago!

lisa_mejia
Miembro

Yes, I have insurance on my phone through Verizon and am on a 2 year contract.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
lisa.mejia,

We need to gather more clues so we can get to the bottom of this. Did you file an insurance claim through our partner company Asurion to replace your broken phone? If so, the phone would be returned to them and they would charge you directly (the charge would not appear on a Verizon Wireless bill) for any devices not returned to them.

It's sounding like there must be something else going on. $800 is way to much for just one non-return fee from us. Tell us more about the circumstances surrounding that returned phone and that charge.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lisa_mejia
Miembro

It was actually $600 for the phone that was "not received" and nearly $200

in surcharges because of this same issue. And yes VERIZON is charging me

for the phone, not Asurion.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
I can totally understand your concern lisa.mejia! That is a lot of money! I want to get to the bottom of this. I have sent you a private message so we can get this resolved.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Were you shipped a replacement phone?

has the phone been determined to be UnRepairable?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lisa_mejia
Miembro

I have responded to the private message, please let me know what you find.

Thank you

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lisa_mejia
Miembro

No, they just claimed they never received it and then changed the story.

It's been a mess.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 10:55 PM, mama23dogs <forums@verizonwireless.com>

Highlighted

japnote2
Miembro

I totally can understand your story.  I took an ota update that broke my tablet.  Vzw said send it in.  Sent me a box I sent it and when I got it back they flashed the wrong software on it...  Then the send me another box,  I send it again,  and I call a almost two weeks later and they tell me a Manger will call me within 30 minutes.  I wait four hours and call back. To be put on hold for almost 45 minutes then a machine says to leave a message and someone would call me....  Not!  So I call back again......  Then tell me this time that the tablet is lost..  And that they will not be giving me a new tablet,  or anything back.  So now I am stuck with no tablet and  paying this monthly fee.  This company is so money hungry..  IT IS WRONG.

0 Me gusta