cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Come home commercials

Jsest1991
Miembro

I keep seeing these ads for Verizon telling people that left and want to come back that they can get 10G for 80$/mo 15$ a line & 300$ ....I've been a loyal Verizon customer, haven't strayed, and my bill for 10G/1 line, this month is 147$ wondering why....

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Come home commercials

tcad
Novice

Sorry, but I was responding to Jsest1991 the OP who is a current customer and says that their bill for one smart phone and 10GB of data is $147. Any current customer not on a two year contract can get the 15$ line access charge and 10GB for 80$ deal for $95 total plus taxes and fees.

This includes those who own their own phone, are on an edge phone payment plan, and those who have completed their two year contract. The only people who can't get this deal and have to pay a 40$ line access charge are those still on a 2 year contract. The "Get $300 deal" is of course for new customers who port their number in from another carrier, trade in their phone , and buy a new phone from Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tcad
Novice

10G is 80$, and one line with a phone you own or on edge payment plan is 15$. You must be paying for a phone also.

0 Me gusta

Loquat

vzw.jpeg

It's not that simple...to take advantage of that offer you must buy a new smartphone on the device payment plan.  You can't bring your own phone and to get the line access charge of $15 you have to pick a plan of 10GB or higher.  For the $300 ($200 VZW gift card and $100 bill credit) you must port in your good condition/working device from your current carrier.  It's all in the small print...  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

tcad
Novice

Sorry, but I was responding to Jsest1991 the OP who is a current customer and says that their bill for one smart phone and 10GB of data is $147. Any current customer not on a two year contract can get the 15$ line access charge and 10GB for 80$ deal for $95 total plus taxes and fees.

This includes those who own their own phone, are on an edge phone payment plan, and those who have completed their two year contract. The only people who can't get this deal and have to pay a 40$ line access charge are those still on a 2 year contract. The "Get $300 deal" is of course for new customers who port their number in from another carrier, trade in their phone , and buy a new phone from Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Jsest1991
Miembro

So loyal customer or not, we all get to pay out the ass!

tcad
Novice

Some of us don't consider $15 for smartphone line access with unlimited talk and text plus $80 for 10GB of data excessive.

Perhaps you could explain why your bill is $147 instead of the $95 plus tax & fees. Are you paying for a phone with a two year contract or edge agreement?

0 Me gusta

Jsest1991
Miembro

Phone is paid for, no edge..not sure.

0 Me gusta

Loquat

Take a look at your statement and post what you find...if you're out of contract/no device payment...you shouldn't be paying $147 unless you're not getting the $25 credit and paying for insurance or something else...

Nixie_me
Miembro

This. Even when I paid(in store/kiosk) for my phone to buy out contract I had to contact customer service so they could add the $25 out of contract monthly discount.  So I didn't get it for the month I paid off my phone only following month.

0 Me gusta