cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Collection letter asking for device payment on a closed line

NARKES30
Miembro

Hello, I took mobile connection from Verizon wireless on 10/29/16 (in target store). total I was supposed to pay $869.99+tax(7% indiana),I had to pay taxes upfront and rest was device payment plan. Buy I cancelled this line the next day 10/30/16 and paid off all the balance due in order to keep the device with me.. I paid total $869.99 with my credit card.. and then I got my first bill arrived bill date 09/29-10/28 and bill I received was negative (-$847.24), and it said no payment needed. next month i also got the bill and bill date was 10/29-11/28 again negative bill (-$868.14) and bill said no payment needed.. next month same thing negative bill 11/29-12/28(-$868.14) and said same thing no payment needed.. then i reached to Verizon if no payment need why are they sending me bill they said.. they will make correction and next month in Jan 2017 I received just and email saying amount due is $0.. and then on i never received any bill and today all of the sudden i received an letter from collection agency(convergent) asking for $869.99+78.29(collection fee)= $948.28... I called Verizon and they just transferred me to collection agency and i couldn't speak to anyone at collections.. I reached to verizon via twitter but again same reply talk to collection agency.... hence i am reaching out to you.... request your kind help on this matter... and please guide me on whom to escalate..

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Collection letter asking for device payment on a closed line

kathy65793

I would just make a copy of your credit card that shows you charged the price of the phone to the card. Send it to the collection dept or agency that they are saying you owed the money to.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

kathy65793

I would just make a copy of your credit card that shows you charged the price of the phone to the card. Send it to the collection dept or agency that they are saying you owed the money to.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sprmankalel
Leader

Be sure to write to all three reporting agencies

TransUnion

Equifax

Experian

Include copies of your paperwork to show that you paid that amount to Verizon Wireless.

0 Me gusta