cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Charge reversal

ZAUNY
Miembro

Verizon debited two different accounts I have for about $263 each. I called and spoke with a representative - very nice and helpful - and was told the amount would be reversed "in a day or two."

Well a day or two has passed and just want to know what is the standard procedure for such a reversal.

Any ideas would be appreciated as family is getting rather testy.

Thanks for your help -

Jenny

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Charge reversal

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry to read that you are still awaiting the payments to be reversed. We know that having your accounts correct and up to date is very important. Do you remember why the payments were taken? Was there a pending account balance on the account at the time of the payments?

Rogelio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

ZAUNY
Miembro

Hello Rogelio:

First, let me thank you for getting back to me so quickly - I was very pleasantly surprised! Let me answer your question - I in fact DO owe Verizon on my account. That was never in dispute. My problem is that I had given Verizon permission to withdraw $263 once and from one account - or so I thought. The unexpected withdrawal from the account I hold with my husband kind of made a mess of our finances - which is why I asked for the charge reversal. I had some explaining to do on a couple of checks I wrote and some NSF fees to pay the bank and the companies to whom I wrote the checks! This withdrawal has turned out to  be rather expensive to say the least.

Anyhow, the above is why I requested the reversal. Of course if you need any more information let me know.

Thanks - Jenny

[removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for those details, Zauny. To confirm, has the reversal for the payment been processed? Or are you still in need of assistance with this? Just in case, I also sent you a direct message to better assist. 

Jaime_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta