cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Changed our primary email domain and now can't send to @vtext.com

Sixavenger124
Miembro

We have been able to send to @VTEXT.com without errors until we changed our domain name now it seems we are blocked. If we change our email addresses back to our original domain name all works fine.

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Changed our primary email domain and now can't send to @vtext.com

Sixavenger124
Miembro

Ok so I hope this thread can help someone.

I solved my issue after digging through forums for several days with no leads.

The solution to the @VTEXT.com emails not working is this.....

.....You have to ensure that your domain has a proper SPF and DMARC record published in public DNS.  Verizon obviously does check SPF and DMARC records before allowing the @VTEXT.com or @vzwpix.com will work.

You will not see this information anywhere on the internet. Fortunately my company has several public domain names and I am the GOD admin here. I manage everything from Firewalls, to servers, to load balancers, public dns, linux, active directory, garbage systems, web sites, routing, switching, SAN infrastructure You name it I manage it.

After a very long exhausting deep dive inspection of several email addresses, active directory attributes, knowledgbase articles all leading to nothing. I started to think outside the box and go back to the basics.

I checked the public DNS records fine tooth for any major differences in one of our Public Domain Names that was originally allowing us to send the @VTEXT.com messages with that of one of our Public Domain names that was not and I found the SPF and DMARC records were not published in the new domain. As soon as I created the SPF and DMARC records and of course waited for it to propogate the internet all then began to work with sending to @VTEXT.com

Re: Changed our primary email domain and now can't send to @vtext.com

Sixavenger124
Miembro

Ok so I hope this thread can help someone.

I solved my issue after digging through forums for several days with no leads.

The solution to the @VTEXT.com emails not working is this.....

.....You have to ensure that your domain has a proper SPF and DMARC record published in public DNS.  Verizon obviously does check SPF and DMARC records before allowing the @VTEXT.com or @vzwpix.com will work.

You will not see this information anywhere on the internet. Fortunately my company has several public domain names and I am the GOD admin here. I manage everything from Firewalls, to servers, to load balancers, public dns, linux, active directory, garbage systems, web sites, routing, switching, SAN infrastructure You name it I manage it.

After a very long exhausting deep dive inspection of several email addresses, active directory attributes, knowledgbase articles all leading to nothing. I started to think outside the box and go back to the basics.

I checked the public DNS records fine tooth for any major differences in one of our Public Domain Names that was originally allowing us to send the @VTEXT.com messages with that of one of our Public Domain names that was not and I found the SPF and DMARC records were not published in the new domain. As soon as I created the SPF and DMARC records and of course waited for it to propogate the internet all then began to work with sending to @VTEXT.com