cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Change of Billing Date

Miembro

Why are you changing the billing date on your customers accounts? If we like the date we are billed on currently can we keep it? Not very customer friendly to just up and change the billing date without offering option to keep what you currently have.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Change of Billing Date

Companies make changes to services all the time without asking for each customer's permission or polling them to find out how they feel. This is pretty standard in business and not all changes are done with other options available to choose from....  Plus-- for a change like this, to STANDARDIZE the amount of days to pay a bill it would be counter-intuitive to the reason for the change.

Also, since this has been asked so many times already and discussed even more, please see:

So why is my payment 3 days earlier but same amount seems i should get credit fir those 3 days somew...

Why has the payment due date changed?

Bill Due Date Changing?

Payment due date change

Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.......

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes, I believe you can request a change to your billing cycle so your due date falls when you want.  Call 800-922-0204 or *611 for assistance.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I suggest against changing the date, it's only a 3 day difference and more importantly it will cause your next bill to be higher due to the fact that there will be more days in that one month. So it could end up having unintended financial woes that you're actually trying to avoid. Used to do this job for a living for what it's worth. Hopefully this information is helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

23Vets, I understand wanting to know more about the bill cycle change. Lukevinyl has provided many links that help with the question you have. Verizon is reducing the number of days between the end of your bill cycle and when your payment is due. Your payment will be due 3 days earlier than it is today. The changes were made to streamline the bill due dates and simplify our billing practices. The change impacts all Verizon Wireless customers and only affects the time you have to pay your bill. Your monthly charges, contract terms and usage allowances remain the same. Our new payment dates will be consistent with what others in the industry do today. Does this provide clarity?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

They'll let you keep it, but you have to pay a one time fee for the switch. Doesn't seem very fair or customer friendly. I've had Verizon for years and I don't see this as fair to me either. I'm switching carriers because I don't see why I should have to pay to make a change I never asked for.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

BETHUN43-

We want our customers to have options if their new bill due date doesn't work for them. Certainly, we don't want you leaving our family. You may request a bill due date change which will also change your cycle date. There are no fees to make this change other than having prorated charges for one bill. However, once it has been processed, the next bill will be back to normal with the new due/cycle date. Rest assured, you don't have to pay to request your old due date back and it doesn't have to be changed if you are okay with the new due date. I hope this information helps.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Nope. You can't do it. If you call star 611 there is no option to input change the billing date. Since there is no live support, you're locked out. 

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

they must be making extra money off us some how, I'm getting sick of it 

0 Likes