cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Cash Only Account Question

Kim1477
Miembro

I am attempting to an upgrade a line on my account and was just told that my account is in a "cash only" status. I am attempting to contact financial servics for clarification but as of right now I have been on hold for 50 minutes, and still holding. From what I have read, cash only status means just that, cash only. But this is not the case with my account, and just to double check, I scheduled a payment to be made using my debit card on the 14th. I had no trouble setting this up, it went just fine as it has done for my last 3 payments. My question is am I really in "cash only" status or is something incorrect. I am being told I will have to go into a store to upgrade, but when that is done you are not afforded the same discounts, like the partially waived upgrade fee, and up to a certain amount for trade in. Again I am trying to contact financial services because I notice that some threads indicate that they have been helpful, but I am STILL ON HOLD. And just to add clarification, I have two reversed payments so I would completely understand if checks were not accepted for 6 months. However, I am just trying to get clarification becuase I am clearly not "cash only". 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Cash Only Account Question

Shayllllashy
Miembro

You basically had balance on your account or barley been paying your phone bill.. service interruption and bad payment history makes your spending limit decrease.. etc making your account cash only for new devices you want.

0 Me gusta