cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Carryover didn't carryover and My Verizon is lying

klang123
Miembro

I had 5GB this morning, I was billed (3/28/2017) and now I show I have 5GB with no carry over. I was billed this morning and received a message thanking me yet My Verizon shows the next billing on 4/1/2017?

So Carry Over that didn't happen and Verizon Billing that is insane.....

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Carryover didn't carryover and My Verizon is lying

klang123
Miembro

Found out what was wrong but I can't delete the question.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The thread isn't deleted because it is now part of the public record of the community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

SUEBELL76
Miembro

I had .56G of data left last night. Got a sms from Verizon that I should upgrade because I only have 10% Data with 0 days left in my billing period. Nice try Verizon, that means .56G of data rolls over today. Right?

Wrong.

Checked my account this morning and now my usage charts says "You have 0% Data with 30 days left in your billing period!" So I didn't even get the 4G I paid for, let alone the 10% remaining!!

[Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

klang123 wrote:

Found out what was wrong but I can't delete the question.

Instead of simply saying you found out what was wrong, if you shared what you found out possibly others with the same problem would be helped out with your experiences. That is the point of this forum, not to ask others for help but to also share your fixes/solutions so that others can also be helped in the future.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

SUEBELL76 wrote:

I had .56G of data left last night. Got a sms from Verizon that I should upgrade because I only have 10% Data with 0 days left in my billing period. Nice try Verizon, that means .56G of data rolls over today. Right?

Wrong.

Checked my account this morning and now my usage charts says "You have 0% Data with 30 days left in your billing period!" So I didn't even get the 4G I paid for, let alone the 10% remaining!!

W.T.F?!

It probably just has not yet updated. Take a breath and then check back later. You will get the 4 GB you are paying for AND any carryover data to which you are entitled.Smiley Happy

0 Me gusta

SUEBELL76
Miembro

If the billing cycle updated one would think all the features of the account would update at the same time. I will keep checking back and I will keep my Data off until there's a resolution.

Thanks for your comment.

0 Me gusta