cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Cannot redeem Verizon reward gift cards

Miembro

Every time I click use now for my rewards I get an error. "Unable to process your request. Please try again later (8N)." I have two $5 gift cards that I cannot use. Help!

Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Cannot redeem Verizon reward gift cards

Miembro

I just called Verizon and it turns out the issue the issue was caused by my iPhone having the default browser app to Chrome instead of Safari under iOS 14.  I set it to Safari and I was able to redeem the giftcard, and then I set it back to Chrome until the next time this pops up.

This is probably happening for lots of people--I hope this solution helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We never want to see you have issues with your rewards! Have you had a chance to speak with our Verizon Up Team? You can call them at 866-895-5579:

Horario de atención
Mon-Fri8:00AM - 8:00PM ETSat-Sun8:00AM - 6:00PM ET

0 Likes

Miembro

I just called Verizon and it turns out the issue the issue was caused by my iPhone having the default browser app to Chrome instead of Safari under iOS 14.  I set it to Safari and I was able to redeem the giftcard, and then I set it back to Chrome until the next time this pops up.

This is probably happening for lots of people--I hope this solution helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Miembro

This fixed it! I had my default browser set to Chrome! ¡Gracias!

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We appreciate the tip, nocturnal9. We are happy to know you were able to redeem your rewards, and we are sure this information will help other users. Thank you! DavidR_VZW

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

That is great to hear, can we help with anything else?

0 Likes