cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Cannot change the city on my address in profile

GURLCOP
Miembro

I attempted to update my billing address and in the address section it would not let me change the city, even when I change the zip code it stays the same.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Cannot change the city on my address in profile

Community Manager
Community Manager

GURLCOP, thanks for trying to update your address through My Verizon. I can see why you reached out for some support; it is a bit odd that the city wouldn't change when you tried updating. I'll be happy to help take a look at this with you so that you can have the right address on the account.

To get some additional information, were you trying to update the address through the My Verizon app or a web browser?

In the case of the latter, I would recommend clearing your cache & cookies. Clearing those corrects 9/10 issues with My Verizon. If you need help in clearing those, let me know what browser you're using. I'd be happy to get the steps on how to clear those for your browser.

JohnT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta