cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Cannot Access Disney+ Account

m13224
Miembro

I added the Disney+ as an addon for my account (I have the unlimited plan). I was never prompted to create an account through the Disney website. Verizon website shows that I have Disney+ activated for a year but I cannot access any sort of account on the Disney website. Muy molesto. 

0 Me gusta

Re: Cannot Access Disney+ Account

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to be able to bring the magic to your device with the Disney+ promotion, m13224. I want to make sure that we're on the same page. Did you add Disney+ through the My Verizon app or through the My Verizon through the browser? Please provide me with details.  KevinR_VZW

0 Me gusta

turtledove773
Miembro

I have this issue as well. The Product is showing activated via my Verizon, but when you click on the Mange Disney + link which takes you to Disney's site and log in with your email and password, it is requiring you to select a Years subscription for 69.99 or a & day free trial. Disney is not showing  my email information coming over from Verizon and after 2 hours on hold and then 3 minutes with them I'm told it's not their issue it's Verizons. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

turtledove773, It's our goal to ensure you have access to this promotion as well. Let's work on this together.  Did you attempt to access Disney+ through the mobile application? The would be to uninstall /reinstall the Disney+ app, then visit Eligibility and sign up in the link provided: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/. Don't reinstall the app until you are prompted. Let us know if this resolves the issue. TanishaS_VZW

0 Me gusta

Tigerstep
Novice

If the sub is active on Verizon, sounds like the Disney rep wanted to shift blame.

Dunno what is causing the bugs, but everyone I walked through via the app were able to sign up fine. Dunno if something changed from launch to now.

0 Me gusta