cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Canceled Verizon Service and was charged

Miembro

I recently moved services from Verzion to Visible. Switched services on the day my contract expired on Verizon's site. Talked to 3 differnt customer service reps from verzion who told me i wouldnt have any issues. Now for some reason ive been charged. Not sure what or why i was charged but i got a email saying that it is a outstanding bill. How can i be billed for a service that was moved the day the contract ended? My service was activated the day i switched. Why was i billed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Canceled Verizon Service and was charged

Líder Sénior

Your billing date is not normally your contract date. You are charged for a full month of service on your billing date regardless if you are with Verizon for the full month OR you move your service to another provider. If you move your service a couple of days after your billing date, you would have been billed for a full month of service and is why you may have an outstanding bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The fact that you ported out on the day of the your contract term ending might have also triggered the ETF. If you are under contract, it is better to port out the day after the contract term expires. For example, if the contract term complete date was October 15, 2018, the the contract term ends at midnight at the end of that day. At 12:01 am on October 16th, the line is now on a month to month contract. If a person ports out at 1pm on the October 15th, they technically would have been still under contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

BOARDINBUM,

We appreciate very much you attempting to get this matter resolved. We have sent oyu a Private Message to converse on this securely. Please check your inbox so that we can work with you on this.

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I just paid the bill since it was outstanding. Too bad verizon's own support couldnt even give me a straight answer about the charges. It should take 1 time talking with support to get a straight answer. Learn how to train your employees if you want to retain your customers.

0 Likes