cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Cancel Service with Edge Agreement

Miembro

I currently have 5 lines on my account and some of them are on edge agreements. I am looking to cancel my service. I need to know how to cancel and once I cancel I know all the edge agreements will need to be paid immediately. I won't have all the money to pay them up front, but I want to make payments directly to Verizon. Is that possible? Also, the phones that are on the contracts, will they be blacklisted? I want to avoid that all together. Also, will the account go into collections? I want to keep the bill with Verizon and make monthly payments even though I'm cancelling the contracts. I don't want a collections account from this. ¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Service with Edge Agreement

Miembro

I had a friend that had this exact same issue.  He canceled his service and received a bill for the total that was left owed on all his devices.  He kept making payments in the amount that the device payments were each month.  That was 6 months ago and his account was never sent to collections.  The phones will not be blacklisted but only the Pixel and Iphone's are fully compatible with other carriers.  Other phones will work on other carriers but may not be able to get all there LTE bands or only be able to get there LTE service since Verizon uses CDMA for voice. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly would not want to see you leave the family. The best way to find out your options on canceling your account is to contact Customer Care at 800-922-0204. You can also talk with Financial Services about payment options that will work for you. They can be reached at 866-266-1445. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way. We are happy to help you.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

if you send the phone back would you still get charged for the phone?

0 Likes

The phone charge would be refunded when sending it back within the return policy period minus any applicable restocking fee

0 Likes