cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Cancel My Service!

Miembro

I needed to replace a phone that completely stopped working. The brand new device that I ordered to replace it arrived damaged. Verizon made a big deal out of it. The first rep I spoke with pretty much called me a liar and thought she kept trying to catch me up in discrepancies within my story. This was on a Monday. I was told there is nothing I can do until an investigation is completed and that I might know by next week. Until then I was told to keep the broken phone.  Monday comes and goes and I called on Tuesday and I was told to end the phone into them. Not even a sorry. I have been a Verizon customer for 10 years! I was already wanting to leave after the prices were increased. After this phone experience...I AM DONE!!!  Since I do not have a phone...I can only cancel by chat. I am getting an error reading the chat option is unavailable. Someone please help. And also...spread the word VERIZON now SUCKS

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel My Service!

Asistencia al cliente

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your phone, Cooleyra. I know how crucial it is to have a working phone at all times. We would never want you to leave us. Your tenure with us is amazing and it's disheartening to hear about the confusing experience you have had with getting helped. I definitely want to make sure we turn this around. I've sent you a private message which you can view here: http://spr.ly/6580EPJi8

RyanM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is customer to customer messageboard not customer service

Highlighted

Miembro

Hi RyanM

I followed the link you provided and received an error page. I'll attach a

photo of that error message.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 9:30 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

If you try opening the link from the email notification you receive about the post, you will normally receive an error message. You must open the post in a browser on a computer. Then it should lead you to the correct location. In the email, you can click on the "view full discussion" link and then click on the provided link in the post from RyanM.

Highlighted

You do know Verizon doesn't *make* phones, right? Another carrier isn't going to change the probability of getting a lemon from a manufacturer.

0 Likes