cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Roaming en Canadá

MJF77
Miembro

Could Verizon provide further clarification on Canada roaming.  This was originally a add on fpr $15 for 1,000 minutes  When Verizon changed 10 GB of data tp $80 from $100 I was not able to obtain this price due to being in the Canada package.

Verizon no longer displays the Canada $15 1,000 minute plan and does not provide much information about this.

My contract for my family is up soon and T Mobile has the the best roaming packages (I plan to switch).  Does Verizon have any plans to update roaming packages? Verizon seems to be offering less services for more money.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Canada Roaming

No corresponde

I have been reading your T-Mobile commercials on other posts.

The point you are missing is "They have terrible coverage &  poor building penetration " they don't have too much low level spectrum.

Yes Verizon is more, but as the saying goes " You get what you pay for" what good is having a lower cost Canada calling and data roaming if you have crappy service.

Yes they have WiFi calling on "certain" devices.

And I tried them and they were terrible. Poor coverage, poor billing practices, poor customer service, adding on additional features and services against the customers wishes, changing billing dates to be able to overcharge you.

So yep you just switch to them.

Good Luck

0 Me gusta

MJF77
Miembro

If you travel outside united states T Mobile is the choice.  If you want to reaaly save money with wifi calling use Rebublic Wireless, wifi calling is great.  Depending on your situation this is a great choice.

If I pay a premium I want premium service.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

I travel to Canada frequently. My texts are free and I use mostly WiFi data. I do call occasionally out back to the US but the cost is minimal. I don't use the Canada plan. So its still cheap to me and my wife.

I use magic jack and calls are free to Canada & USA.

I don't need the other countries. If in Spain or the UK I use my friends phone. Service in Spain is terrible. Just like my friends internet service from his local ISP.

Tu experiencia puede variar.

0 Me gusta

MJF77
Miembro

I am a magic jack user as well.

Verizon should offer a better premium service in Canada. Pricing is just so out of line