cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can you buy a block of extra minutes for one month?

Miembro

All I need is a block of extra minutes.  We have NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700.  We've used 600+ minutes and cycle won't restart until April 20th. 

This is only a 1-time deal.  We have never used all 700 minutes except for maybe 1 or 2 occasions. I was in a car accident so we have been on the phone dealing with insurances and etc.  I do not want to change our plan. I do not want contracts extended. I just need another 100-200 minutes for this cycle.

Please advise if this is possible.  We have been with Verizon for 10+ years.

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I've heard of buying a block of extra data for a month, but can you buy a block of extra minutes for 1 month?

Líder Sénior

You should be able to increase to the 1400-minute option for an additional $20.  Just be sure to backdate the change to the beginning of your current billing cycle.  If you have trouble making the change via your My Verizon account, give Customer Service a call.  Then you'll also want to put in a change effective the beginning of your next billing cycle to change back to the 700-minute plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: I've heard of buying a block of extra data for a month, but can you buy a block of extra minutes for 1 month?

Líder Sénior

You should be able to increase to the 1400-minute option for an additional $20.  Just be sure to backdate the change to the beginning of your current billing cycle.  If you have trouble making the change via your My Verizon account, give Customer Service a call.  Then you'll also want to put in a change effective the beginning of your next billing cycle to change back to the 700-minute plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Followup to tikibar1's response: Changing you plan WILL NOT add or change any contracts. That is a simple plan change and can be done any time necessary.  Move it up for 1 month, then set it back down for the next month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I'd call customer service and ask if they can float you some free minutes this one time. I got some extra minutes a few years back doing this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ask questions regarding free minutes offers, some of them include a contract.

0 Likes