cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Can we do an assumption of liability for a line on a family plan?

ric117
Miembro

Hi guys!

So here is my situation: I'm currently on a family plan with parents and siblings. I will be moving to a place that has ZERO Verizon service. So is it possible to have an assumption of liability on only my one line within the family plan? Or will that person be able to do the AOL and have their own separate plan.

Basically I have someone that wants to assume my contract, but obviously doesn't want to be on the same bill as my family. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Assumption of liability for a line in family plan

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I'm not sure what you are asking.

ric117 wrote:

So is it possible to have an assumption of liability on only my one line within the family plan?

Sí.

ric117 wrote:

Or will that person be able to do the AOL and have their own separate plan.

This is the same question, but worded so you make it sound as if it is a different one. When someone does an AOL on a line(s), it places that line(s) on a separate account from the account it is currently  on.

Possibly you are not aware that YOU do not have responsibility for "your" line in the Share Everything plan. There is only one person liable for ALL lines in your Share Everything plan and that would be the account owner. When someone performs an AOL, they are not taking over responsibility from you, but the plan owner. So when someone performs an AOL, the line is ALWAYS put on a separate plan from what it is currently on.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Assumption of liability for a line in family plan

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I'm not sure what you are asking.

ric117 wrote:

So is it possible to have an assumption of liability on only my one line within the family plan?

Sí.

ric117 wrote:

Or will that person be able to do the AOL and have their own separate plan.

This is the same question, but worded so you make it sound as if it is a different one. When someone does an AOL on a line(s), it places that line(s) on a separate account from the account it is currently  on.

Possibly you are not aware that YOU do not have responsibility for "your" line in the Share Everything plan. There is only one person liable for ALL lines in your Share Everything plan and that would be the account owner. When someone performs an AOL, they are not taking over responsibility from you, but the plan owner. So when someone performs an AOL, the line is ALWAYS put on a separate plan from what it is currently on.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta