cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can text history be deleted on My Verizon?

Careycherry
Miembro

Can text history be deleted on My Verizon Usage?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: text history

Ann154
Expert

No. The log is only kept for 90 days online though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

No. The log is only kept for 90 days online though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Careycherry,

You've asked a good question. Your text usage history can not be edited in the online or billing history. You can only delete messages from the phone. Keep in mind that the billing and usage information does not include message content. ¿Respondimos tu pregunta?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

yubaduba91
Miembro

If I delete messages from my phone, will the number and date received or sent still show up on the current Verizon bill? 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great question, yubaduba91. Text messages are shown in the activity section of your My Verizon Page, and they can be viewed by the Account Owner as well as the user of the device in question. While call logs are included in your detailed bill, individual text message metadata is not included in your monthly bill. The data for a text message is not affected by whether or not it has been deleted from the device. Is this information useful?

PeterP_VZW

0 Me gusta