cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Can't get employer discount due to error

MELIBB99
Miembro

I currently  have a discount through my old employer. We merged with another company Jan. 1, so I want to switch it to that company. However, every time I log in to validate my email, it gives me the following error message

"The transaction could not be completed due to ineligible account or profile data."

I've talked to the customer service on the phone and through chat and no one can figure out what the problem is. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Can't get employer discount due to error

Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like your company is making big moves! It sounds like you are still receiving your discount which is awesome. Do you know if this new company has an agreement with us? It sounds like your email hasn't registered just yet. Have you used the new email address yet? The error you are receiving means that there is no valid discount arrangement just yet. Have you asked if this perk will be carried over after the buyout? What I mean is, even if the new company does not offer the perk, can you still use the old company discount moving forward?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

MELIBB99
Miembro

Yes my company has an agreement. I can’t even get to the point of trying to validate the email bc it won’t go past this screen. I’ve talked to customer service and no one can figure out why. They’ve tried to validate my email from their end and can’t do it there either.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta

MELIBB99
Miembro

And yes I still have the old discount currently. I tried to

Change it bc I got an email from the new company with the discount information.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

If the old discount and new discount percent are the same then you should just leave it be.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

MELIBB99,

We're very sorry about the trouble. We always try to make it as easy as possible to validate employment discounts. Since you're receiving this error during the process, my recommendation would be to work directly with the discount team. By using this link, you'll be able to either chat with or email them directly: https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/ They'll be best equipped to assist you with your concern. I hope this helps.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta