Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Can't figure the data change on my account
dmh359
Miembro

Was on the family plan of 20gs a month of data which recycles on the 16th of the month.This Wednesday upgraded my phone and was given a new plan to save $20 dollars a month by taken the 18g plan which includes an extra 2 g every month if Itook the plan now. Anyway got the new phone but I only used about 5g of my original plan

And now my data is showing what I used out of

9.871 of data available. Strange number and since my old plan and the new plan are about the same I think I am missing about 5g of data on my phone data plan.am I reading my data right?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: Can't figure the data change on my account
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

dmh359, I too would want to ensure all is set up correctly with my account and billing. Regarding the strange numbers, Momma23dogs provided fantastic details about the cause. It is a prorated monthly invoice due to the change in your plan.

The next invoice you receive will feature the correct charges as long as other changes have not been performed during that billing cycle.
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

I Am guessing they are showing half a months data for half a month (since the 16th) since you are on a new plan with the same billing dates.   (Prorated month)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

dmh359, I too would want to ensure all is set up correctly with my account and billing. Regarding the strange numbers, Momma23dogs provided fantastic details about the cause. It is a prorated monthly invoice due to the change in your plan.

The next invoice you receive will feature the correct charges as long as other changes have not been performed during that billing cycle.
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes