cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Can't edit, change, update PIN. Called support and their system can send me a temp. OMG.

Miembro

Verizon Wireless is a big company and I would hope they would invest a little money to insure their systems work.

Tonight I've spent 30 minutes and every link I could find on the internet to change my pin and none work, INCLUDING the one in the official VZW help doc.

So I tried to chat, but their chat is not working in any browser.

So I called, but without a pin they have to send me a temp pin... but guess what - that system isn't working either.

Oh, my wife can text me, the VZW website can text me if I make changes, but if I call and can't guess my pin I'm messed up because VZW's phonesystem can't text.

Funny thing is, it says it'll disconnect you after two minutes, but the count down just repeats over and over and over again.

Dear Verizon - please fix your WEBSITE, CHAT, and PHONE SUPPORT SYSTEM.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't edit, change, update PIN. Called support and their system can send me a temp. OMG.

Asistencia al cliente

Shawn777, we understand the importance of being able to update your PIN. An Account Owner is the only one that can change the PIN, however you should definitely be able to do so via My Verizon. Is this a new account that was just recently set up? Do you get a specific error message when you attempt to login to My Verizon to change?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't edit, change, update PIN. Called support and their system can send me a temp. OMG.

Miembro

same thing happens to me - I've tried chatting, calling, trying online after waiting 36 hours (since they said wait for 24 hours) 

This is the error I get:

No podemos completar la transacción en este momento debido a los cambios recientes en tu cuenta. Si necesitas asistencia adicional, comunícate al 800-922-0204.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes